Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Account


okay so, I had to create a new blog because my old account is set up under my state farm email address. Since I quit I have not been able to get on there because they canceled my email account. Anyways, It has taken me a year to decide to make a new one. Gracelyn is growing up so fast that I just had to start Blogging again so everyone could laugh with me at some of her hilarious moments! I am really excited to catch everyone up, so here we go. I will be sure to keep everyone updated as best as I can!
This is the most recent picture we have done. It was for her 2nd Birthday. Her MenaMena aka my mom, got ponies for her party! She loved them!!! Well I will be honest at first she didn't want anything to do with them but she quickly warmed up to them and did not want to get off so that her guests could ride. She received lots of presents and enjoyed all the people coming and spending her special day with her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment